Tuesday 16 February 2010

~ Stamp Storage System ~

Having that much stamps, I needed a way to store them so that they could be easily available. I was finding it a hassle using them from the packaging. Having sorted out my stamp collection last year, I decided to do the same for my {ippity} sets.

I carefully peeled off the label and placed it on a sheet of paper and laminated it. Then I store the stamps at the back. The entire sheet is then placed in an A5 transparent pocket to catch any stamps that might fall out. As I have eight sets, all of them are filed in an A5 folder. This storage system has made using the stamps so much easier as they are now accessible.

No doubt I'll be doing the same for my next {ippity} sets.  And talking about that, I've now made buying  {ippity} stamps easier. Just click on the tabs at the top of the blog.

1 comment:

  1. your system is looking great, i'm doing something similar with hanging file folders.. got 4 file boxes the other day..see my blog posts here,
    http://alifeunrehearsed2.blogspot.com/2010/02/stamp-re-organization.html and here, http://alifeunrehearsed2.blogspot.com/2010/02/2nd-chapter-my-stamp-re-organization.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for taking the time to comment! :)