Monday 8 February 2010

~ H{ippity} Hop! ~

It's Monday and thankfully it's the last week of the term too! It's also time to h{ippity} hop as well. This week, I played with Life's Little Moments: 


I created 2 LOs to give to my parents. They are 4x6 and fits into an Ikea flipover frame (which I know my parent has). My dad is always asking for photos of his only grandsons! No doubt it is much easier to send them via email but nothing like scrapping them to give it a slightly more personal touch!


Both mini LOs created using Scarlet Lime Jan kit.

I've also created a card based on an {ippity} challenge which is to make a birthday card. I used stamp sets from Devoted, Just Wanted to say and Because of You.

 



Here's my card: 

Patterned paper by Basic Grey Sugar Rush and KI Memories Flourish collections.

And the inside: 


Thanks for dropping by and hope you have a great week ahead! Don't forget to check out the rest of the blogs for some fabulous inspiration!

18 comments:

  1. Beautiful projects. I really like the birthday card, very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great use of the stamps on your card! cute layout, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your card.. it's so stunning.. u did one amazing job.. it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your layouts are simply fabulous and showcase the Life's stamps so well!! Love them and your card too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card! The details on there are just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Audrey! Stunning projects again this week! LOVE your card! Super clever use of the stamps! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE the ice cream cone!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok, your layouts are amazing, but that card is GORGEOUS!!!!! Saw that in the gallery and I am in love with it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your card, it just pops off the page!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Great projects, but I especially love the cone of flowers. Terrific!
    ~ky

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow, love the card, what a great idea! The layouts are wonderful, love the design and the colors and how you used the stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the inside of that bday card---both projects are awesome! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That Ice Cream is so creative! What a fun idea! Beautiful creations!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful layout and LOVE that card ~ so creative in every way!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for taking the time to comment! :)