Thursday 14 January 2010

>>> On Display: Kissmas & Mistletoe <<<

I know that Christmas is over but not the preparations, namely Christmas cards! It's highly impossible to churn out a massive amount in a short period of time and especially at the most busiest time of the year. Hence this year, I decided to do them early and also calculated how much I need (quite a lot actually). I will need to churn out 8 Xmas cards a month in order to meet my target at the end of the year.

Not surprising, I turned to my all time favourite Xmas set from {ippity}, Kissmas & Mistletoe set. This set has the most adorable and usable images.




Here are a couple of cards that I created:


This card was created using Mojo Monday sketch. Patterned paper by Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses. The mistletoe was enhanced using red Liquid Pearls.

Here's the inside of the card:



Kinda like how the stamping turned out inside too.

Now for card #2.



This card was created based on a sketch by Card Patterns. Same brand of patterned paper as above. The snowman was inked and lined with a fine black liner.

6 more cards to make before the end of this month! I'm determined this year all my Xmas cards will be handmade!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanx for taking the time to comment! :)