Tuesday 22 December 2009

>>> On Display: Kissmas & Mistletoe <<<



This is my all time favourite Xmas stamp. I can still see myself using it way after Xmas is over. It literally contains all images relating to snow, Xmas, winter themes! I used them in a LO as seen here:


I've used a tone-on-tone stamping for the snowflakes. Made use of the trees as embellishments and added a mistletoe to finished it off. Patterned papers are from Lilibee Vintage Poppy collection.


Created a card using Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses collection. Absolutely adore the mistletoe image.

Update on the stamp sets:
Just Wanted To Say, Straight From The Heart & Life's Little Moments are out of stock at the moment. I will be ordering more next month so if you're interested, email me to reserve a set. The rest are still available for immediately delivery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanx for taking the time to comment! :)